I hope you enjoy your weekend with family and friends. Here are some tips on how to stay on track during a holiday!
• Hydrate: Drink lots of water during the Holidays to prevent over eating and over indulging on alcohol.
• Fuel: Never go to an event hungry. Make sure you have a small meal or healthy snack before you go. Less chance of overeating on the “not so healthy” foods!
• Set an example: Make your contribution to the potluck a healthy one. Show your friends and family what you’ve learned.
• Be prepared: If you are travelling on this holiday make sure you bring along some healthy snacks! Don’t get caught hungry at a drive thru.
• Beat the Sweets: Stay away from those chocolatey sweet cravings by making your own much healthier sweet treat! Bring some along to gatherings and let friends and family try too!
Spring is in the air. Get ready for summer with one of my nutrition programs! https://portelginnutrition.com/nutrition-coaching/
Or get fit from home with online personal training! Contact me for details!